jueves, 7 de abril de 2011

He rolled!


February 18th, 2011

How is everyone doing? We pray you are well. Yesterday while I was in a prayer meeting with my mentor, Joseph pushed his torso up while on his belly and starting rocking back and forth. I thought it was so cute. Then today around 10:30 am, I was talking to Daddy on the phone and looked down and he had rolled right side up! He had been scooting and sliding which they call reptiling in Spanish. So I squealed and Daddy freaked out and Grandma came in to see him do it again!!!!! I am working on a video and then see if we can post it so you can see it, he´s a little shy of the camera still (you know, that black box with the little red light that covers up Mommy and Daddy´s face? Who wouldn´t be shy?)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario